In the process of using FDM 3D printers, occasionally, printing failures or poor printing results may occur due to machine loss. What are the reasons for these conditions, and what solutions are there?
Based on our after-sales engineers’ years of “eating chicken” experience, we have summarized some of the reasons and solutions, and I will share with you below.
(1)If the cross slide is entangled or blocked by foreign objects, check whether the cross slide is entangled by the thread or there are foreign objects blocking its movement, and remove the foreign objects.
(2) Lubricate the optical axis regularly. Too much dust on the optical axis increases friction. You can wipe it with paper towels or cloth and alcohol to remove the dust stuck by the oil, and then apply lubricating oil.
(3) Check all the synchronization wheels on the optical axis and the motor to see if there is any looseness, and tighten the loose ones. Check whether the belt is loose.
(4) Some customers’ original images are scanned copies, and the scanned copies have not been processed well, which causes the Gcode generated by cura to be unable to print normally. Therefore, the scanned documents must be processed well.
(5) The nozzle is forcibly blocked during printing. First, do not touch the moving nozzle with your hand during printing. Secondly, if there is a build-up on the top layer of the model diagram, the next printing will repeat to increase the build-up. A certain degree of hard build-up will block the nozzle from moving normally, causing the motor to lose steps and cause dislocation.
(6) The voltage is unstable. Observe whether it is a high-power electrical appliance when printing is misaligned. If so, add a voltage regulator to the printing power supply.
(7) If all the above aspects are normal, you can slow down the printing speed and try again
(8) The stepper motor is broken, and the blocking rotation resistance is relatively large
(9) The optical axis bearing is worn or damaged.
A 3D printer is a kind of precision equipment. The quality of its printed model and the probability of failure are closely related to the user’s usual usage habits and maintenance. The next article Sengong Technology will give some experience on the maintenance of 3D printers. Talk. Readers can pay attention to it.